The Economic Crime and Compliance Switzerland will reunite senior government officials, industry in-house executives, and practitioners, offering a unique platform to meet industries from across all cantons, seek the latest enforcement actions, and benchmark compliance programs.
Mateo Jarrin Cuvi, IGCA’s Global Manager for Partners and Media, said: “We’re excited to be part of Kisaco Research’s upcoming event on economic crime prevention and compliance. The topic is both near and dear to our heart and of growing importance in the financial services sector. By partnering up with Kisaco, we hope to help the industry refine its best practices, exchange novel ideas on how to improve compliance’s processes and procedures, and advance the sector, not only in Switzerland but at a global level.”
This face-to-face event will broach plenty of trending topics in the field of financial crime prevention and compliance including:
- AML enforcement risks, repositioning, and corporate criminal liability
- Cryptocurrency, crypto laundries, cyber risks, and enforcement priorities
- The relationship between compliance and ESG
- The current impact of DOJ guidance and expectations on Swiss multinationals
- Anti-bribery, human rights, and due diligence in high-risk markets
- China’s new Personal Information Protection Law (PIPL) and its impact on multinationals
IGCA’s extended network is eligible to receive a 10% discount on tickets to this event. Interested members and associated parties can register online now to confirm their places at an exclusive rate created especially for the IGCA network. Likewise, the event’s full event programme can be downloaded for further perusal.